To request a lawn survey please use the form or give us a call on 01553 842151 or 07546 124769.
West Norfolk Lawn Care will arrange a convenient time to carry out the survey. We will leave you with the results and a free no obligation quotation should any work be required.
Our survey is comprehensive and includes:
- Weed population – identifying common and difficult weeds.
- Assess the amount of moss present over the whole lawn.
- Identify the conditions in your garden that encourage moss.
- Measure the depth of thatch in your lawn.
- Identify grass species and the general health and appearance.
- Check for evidence of insect damage.
- Check for any animal damage e.g. animal urine scorching.
- Take core samples to check for soil composition, sub surface and surface level thatch.
- Check your lawns for signs of diseases or fungicides.
- Discuss your mowing routine and mowing height.
- Recommend a program of treatments to improve and maintain your lawn.